Some may remember Shawn O'Donnell at his previous location on 41st Street in Everett. He was the owner/operator of the 41st Street Bar and Grill from 1987 to 1996 before he changed the name to Shawn O'Donnell's.
Shawn with his wife Tina, and their children Shawn and Sophie are all part of the success of the restaurant. Sophie currently attends U of W and Shawn Jr. graduated from the University of Washington. Shawn Jr. now works full-time at O'Donnell's and Sophie part-time. Truly a family business!
What is O'Donnell's all about?
- We will strive to provide a workplace avenue for economic growth, fulfilling careers and enriching of the lives of our owners, managers and employees.
- Our customers are our guests and will be treated as the most important person in this business.
- We believe in providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and managers.
- We will lead in encouraging team members to lead balanced and healthy lifestyle.
- We understand the responsibility to our guests to operate with the highest standards in food safety and sanitation.
- We respect and abide by the rules and responsibilities of serving alcohol.
- We believe in treating all team members, customer, suppliers and neighbors with mutual respect.
- We will be open to new ideas thoughts and concepts from all team members, guests and vendors.
- We feel it is vital to give back to the community through the support of charitable organizations and youth sports.
- We will minimize our impact or the environment by buying compostable products, composting food and supply waste, recycling and conserving water, natural gas and electricity.
- We will demand the utmost in honesty and integrity from our team members.